So, as I did it last week I thought I would do it again tonight, and play a bit with make-up again!
A friend had posted about Murdoc (Gorillaz) jokingly dressing like this after doing one of those Facebook friend things, so I thought I would do something..inspired-ish by it. Now I don’t really have anything to make myself purple, just green lol, so I used the pale foundation I have with a very light layering of purple eye shadow over just to give my face a bit of er..fantasy colour? I really was just playing about tonight to be honest. I feel quite draggy which is something I have wanted to try for a while, but that’s for another day. The lipstick is Illamasqua “Diablo” but it looks like they may of stopped doing that. I put a little black on the edges.
I was also playing about with filters with the pics (taken once again on an Iphone 4S) using:
- iDarkroom which is a pretty good app, for which I was using the brown and purple tones.
- Aviary has some great filters and frames, I think I was using “Haas” which is really nice.
This one without any filters but can’t really see anything.
iDarkroom brown and purple:
A lot of the images I couldn’t get to look right which is why I have repeating ones.
Now to curl up on the sofa and watch some DVDs.
Things to do on a Saturday night huh? It’s not particularly nice weather at the moment in England, so while Charlie was making his blog look all cool and that (and getting his fur collar thing nicked) I grabbed the palettes and brushes and slapped a face on. I have been looking at this “Minori” girl and this “Shironuri” style, and I don’t have the equipment or skills to do such thing, but I did something loosely inspired by it all (which ended up just being more playing around).
That said, here is a run down of things I used;
- The browns/yellows/reds I used were from 2 different colour palettes, both were gifts so I’m not entirely sure where they came from.
- Contacts are from Pinky Paradise and were a gift, and I can’t remember which but I think are Barbie Black.
- The fangs are from this bloke here; CustomFangs. If you do a lot of costumes which need comfortable teeth, or anything custom, I would seriously recommend this guy. They are a veneer which fit over your actual teeth and they are super realistic and are comfortable too.
- The little horns are Charlie’s from his recent Taobao order which you can find a review on here.
- Also, wig wise, one was from a hair shop in Birmingham and the other from eBay.
Images (taken on an Iphone 4s, both front and back camera and filtered on PhotoScape):